- a sleep deprived college student before a major test (via bl-ossomed)
(Source: donresslers, via texasenchantment)
"1. contrary to popular belief, waking up early isn’t going to drastically alter your life or effect how you’re feeling. so sleep til noon and relish in the way laying in bed all day makes you feel a little more human.
2. drinking your coffee ‘black’ doesn’t make you cooler or more sophisticated than the rest of us who load in milk and sugar.
3. being unimpressed by everything makes you look like a twat. get excited, be overly passionate about something. enthusiasm is fun.
4. hating yourself isn’t romantic.
5. eat whatever you want. your friend’s a vegan? awesome. listen to her talk about how great she feels because of it while you tuck in to some chocolate cake. tell her you feel just as great."
- Charlotte Geier, More Reminders (via tikerion)
"1. I don’t like folding laundry or talking about my emotions. I’m likely to leave both scattered all over.
2. I’m not much for cooking but there will always be coffee.
3. I’ll wear anything of yours with sleeves. I love when they’re long enough to wrap around my hands.
4. Sometimes the world is too harsh, too big. It’s hard to leave the house on days like those.
5. When I was sick as a kid my mom would run a bath for me and wash my hair. It was always so soothing. Maybe you could do that every once in a while.
6. I find it difficult to finish most things. My room is home to countless journals of incomplete thoughts.
7. I won’t love you any less in December. I think my heart just wasn’t meant for the cold.
8. I never truly know why I’m crying so don’t bother to ask, simply be there.
9. There’s whiskey in the medicine cabinet.
10. If things get terribly bad, please don’t give up. Get me in the car and drive to the sea. The waves beneath my toes will wake me up and I’ll be yours again."
- Things to know before promising you’ll stay (via fraggybird)